Creamy Coconut Pasta
Delicious, satiating, creamy, vegan, gluten-free and healthful! I recently bought some Andean Dream pasta made of rice and quinoa flour, and it inspired me to make this dish. It’s full of plant-based protein, easy to digest and super flavorful. Ready? Let’s do this!
READY IN 25 MIN SERVES 1-2 BY YOVANA MENDOZA
READY IN 25 MIN
BY YOVANA MENDOZA
1 packet Andean Dream organic quinoa fusilli pasta
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 bell pepper
small piece of onion
1 tsp turmeric
small pinch of nutmeg
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- Blend all the sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Gently toss the pasta with the sauce until it’s well coated. Enjoy!
Download Your Free Vegan Pantry Essentials!
- Quinoa is gluten-free and contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa is high in protein, fiber, magnesium, B vitamins and iron.
- Coconut milk is lactose-free, which will digest better and prevent gas and bloating.
- Red bell peppers are rich in antioxidants.
As you can see, eating healthful, plant-based food is easy, delicious and satiating! It will make you feel light, energized and in a good mood. Make this dish for a simple weeknight meal, or after a workout. You can use whatever pasta you like, or even make raw zucchini noodles! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, recipe suggestions or reviews on this recipe. I love reading your comments and getting your feedback to better serve you!
Sending you a big huge love hug!
Other Posts You'll Like
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Rawvana is more than just a name; it’s a journey of transformation and love that promotes improving our quality of life through a healthy lifestyle and a conscious diet.